XOXO BURBERRY

L to R: pink peony, pomegranate pink, & rose blush
Collecting lip products has become an uncontrollable guilty pleasure of mine. I am always on the hunt for lip colors that I can wear every day for every occasion. Although, sometimes during the winter you've got to spice things up with some rosy hues to warm up the holiday season.


My lips are generally more on the plum side, so darker hues have usually  been working in my favor. I decided to pick up a few of these babies during the Sephora VIB rouge sale to test out the hype. These elegant Burberry Kisses have slowly earned a permanent rotation on my vanity, and I wanted to share it with all of you.

It's not the outside that matters, but the inside. But seriously though, let's take a look at the gunmetal exterior. The cap so magnetic, that it effortlessly squares up to the label so it's always in perfect position. You have no idea how much this warms up my little OCD heart.

This line of lipsticks is so hydrating and so buildable in color. The Rose Blush has earned a spot in my makeup bag in my purse, as it creates a MLBB look that is to die for.

Have you tried any of the Burberry Kisses? Will you? Which is your fave? Let me know down below!

Share:

3 comments

  1. Pretty colors :)))

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their colours are so gorgeous! Love them : )
    xx,
    Céline blogging on Smultronställen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been dying to try some of the Burberry lipsticks. Thanks for the review!

    xoxo, Christina

    Stray Birds and Lavender

    ReplyDelete