Smudge No More


Every time I paint my nails, I always do something to mess it up. It doesn't matter how, but it always always ends up either with smudged nails, chipped polish, or both. Then, I look at how I can cover it up without having to re-do the entire polish. Who's with me on this? 

To fix the solution, my coworker introduced to me a cure - a remedy. I've had my doubts on this nail polish dryer, but not anymore. Right after you finish painting a hand, spray this on each nail, and it just hardens it up saving countless minutes of you having to patiently wait for it to dry, before you move on to your next task like writing my next post

xo, 
Jo

Share:

2 comments

  1. I ALWAYS smudge my nails because I'm so impatient and always start doing things before they dry. This stuff sounds amazing, I'll give it a go!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. srsly, right?! but yes! let me know how it works out for you too!! :)

      Delete